- Updated 03/2021
Do you want to improve your diet without giving up your favourite fried foods? Hot air fryers are a good option and you have just arrived at the reference website about them.
Do not miss our guides with the best models, we tell you how they work, the opinions of those who have already tried them and where to buy them to the best prices online in Spain.
They have been on the market for a few years now, but there are still many people who have doubts about this small household appliance. If you are here, it is because you are interested in them, but you are not sure about them. what are the results and if they are worth it and are suitable for your home. Continue reading and discover the most complete information and impartial!
➤ Comparison of the Best Oil Free Fryers
Compare quickly and easily to see the most important differences and decide which one is best for you. is best suited to the needs of your home.
➤ What is the Best Oil Free Fryer on the Market?
It is not up to us to decide which one is the Best, since each user has different priorities that determine the choice.
What we can tell you is which models stand out above the rest, either for their performance, their low cost or for having the best value for money.
First we will look at the most important features of the best devices on the market and here is a selection with other outstanding models.
- Oil-less fryer with a power of 1,400 watts
- Fry, bake, roast and grill your favourite dishes at home
- Manually adjustable temperature
- Capacity: 800 gr
- Air fryer with patented rapid air technology
Although there are several models that sell very well, one of the sales leaders in well-known brands is the Philips HD9220/20 of the Airfryer family.
This appliance, in addition to the usual specifications of these appliances, features Rapid Air technology. A technology patented by philips and designed to ensure that food is cooked evenly with very little oil.
- Fryer without oil you can get up to 1.5 kg of fried food with just oil, with just a spoonful of oil you will get crispy, tasty and much healthier results.
- Two cooking zones to prepare complete, tasty and balanced meals with just a tablespoon of oil
- Patented 2-in-1 technology: pulsating circular hot air stream, spatula that automatically removes food and non-stick tray to prepare complete menus with less grease
- Digital LCD display to control the 2 cooking zones, 4 pre-programmed menus for delicious results
- Use the 2-in-1 spoon to calculate the optimal amount of salt and oil.
Currently the air fryer with two cooking zones best-selling is the Tefal Actifry 2 in 1. One of the features that stand out most in this model is the possibility of cooking two foods at the same time.
It also incorporates a rotating shovel that removes food automatically and avoids having to do it to amano. Its price is somewhat high, although it usually has offers with good discounts.
No products found.
The Spanish brand Cecotec commercializes the Hot Air Fryer most complete and versatile on the market so far. It stands out for its ability to cooking two foods at the same time, its rotating shovel removable to remove food and its complete digital control.
But that's not all, the Turbo Cecofry 4D is the only one that has two heat emitters, one lower and one upper, which are independent and can be activated together or separately.
If you are looking for a model with good value for money you should consider this healthy fryer. Its normal retail price is around 125 euros but it is usually have discounts that put it at around 90 euros. There are two versions of the device with slight differences that you can see in the analysis we have done on the web.
It is a device with good general specifications that has had great acceptance among buyers, who also give it good ratings. They highlight its above-average capacity, the power and its digital controls with various programs.
If you choose it, you won't have to worry about cleanliness, either, because is dishwasher safe. As you can see, it lacks nothing, and together with the good opinions of the users, it is placed among the best value for money models.
- Healthy kitchen fryer with 4 cooking modes: fry, grill, roast, bake and gratin; reduce fat and oils in your food
- 800 g capacity suitable for 3 or 4 persons up to 500 g of frozen French fries made in 15 min at 200 C including preheating time
- Adjustable timer 30 min very easy to use
- Healthy frying using little or no oil when frying, you will cook healthy and delicious dishes.
- Enjoy your healthy fried foods without filling the house with odor.
This healthy fryer is another one of the models that is placed among the best value for money. Its pvp is around 150 euros but most often has a considerable reduction and is found around 100 euros.
It is a balanced device with sufficient specifications to perform its function perfectly and to achieve the satisfaction of your buyers. The most remarkable thing is its ease of use, its design and that it is built to last and to be able to be repaired in case of failure.
- Diet fryer that allows cooking with just one tablespoon of oil, achieving healthier results.
- Exceptional results in all recipes thanks to the perfectcook hot air technology; it has an oven function thanks to the basket included as an accessory.
- Programmable in time and temperature; cooks up to 400 grams of potatoes at one time
- Thermostat up to 200º; adjustable time 0-30 min.
- 1.5 litre capacity container; recipe booklet is included.
Maybe on aliexpress you'll find a cheaper one, but if you want to spend little money in an Air Fryer we recommend the Cecofry Compact Rapid from Cecotec. Surely you do not save more by choosing a Chinese one and in this model of the Spanish company you have a two-year warranty.
Although the brand declares a RRP of around 75 euros it usually has discounts that place it close to 40 euros. With this price there is no excuse if you want to cook almost without oil and try hot air technology.
▷ What are the best brands?
Currently these are top four brands in Fryers with little oil for its extensive catalog and for having the best selling models in Spain.
If you want to see their best devices and the highlights of each company click on the image.
➤ Other Hot Air Fryers Highlights
Access our reviews, in them we take a closer look at other models in the Spanish market.
You will discover the advantages and disadvantagesthe opinions of users who have already cooked with them, and where you can buy yours at the best price.
What is an oil-less fryer
It has become one of the most successful household appliances. Because can prepare all kinds of recipes, whether first or second courses and desserts, but without oil. This is because they come with a new built-in technology, which is based on the air circulating at a high temperature and at high speed. This gives the food the crispy finish we know, but without having to add a large amount of oil.
➤ Which Oil Free Fryer To Buy?
▷ Which one to choose? Important points
The most important factors that you should take into account when choosing an air fryer are:
Small models are marketed, ideal for couples or singles, and larger models for the whole family, so you should take it into account and choose the capacity that best suits your needs.
It is preferable to buy a powerful fryer rather than fall short, as it is something that can make the difference in quality and cooking times. However, more power is not an indication that it is more effective, because it depends on how the device uses that power.
Easy to wash is something more important than you might think at first, if the cleaning is cumbersome and complicated you can get to not use it to avoid staining.
The price is usually a factor to consider in any purchase, luckily you have all prices, even in the best brands.
✅ Buyer Opinions
A good way to get your purchase right is to read the opinions of buyers who have already tried them. Try to read reviews and don't just look at the scoresusually better reflect reality.
Other Important Features
While the above factors are the most important basics, there are several features that can be greatly improved upon the experience of use and firing results.
- Various Cooking Levels
- Revolving Food Stirring Shovel
- Preconfigured Menus
- Various Heat Zones
Advantages of oil-less fryers
If we already mentioned that this is a more than successful idea, now we have to know what are its main advantages that will be the ones that end up winning us over:
- Much healthier dishesIt is true that sometimes, because of the pace of life we have, we do not stop to make a balanced meal. This makes us eat quickly and poorly, taking a large part of fats to our body, which will become calories. Therefore, the oil-free fryer will achieve healthy dishes, reducing these fats by more than 80%.
- It will save you time in the kitchenFryers are one of the fastest household appliances. That is, in a matter of minutes, and we will have some dishes ready and delicious. So you will avoid having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen or controlling the times. Since in this case, you can make the necessary programming depending on the food and its cooking time.
- Less energy expenditureIt is one of those appliances that will not spend a lot of light. So in this case we can compare it with the oven.
- Include timerDon't worry about the food, because they have a timer, you will be notified when it is ready. You don't have to worry about the temperature because they usually have a temperature regulator.
- They are very easy to useIt is true that every time we buy a device we fear that it will be complicated to use it, but this is not the case. They have a digital control to be able to make the precise configurations.
- Easy to cleanAs it will be an appliance that we use frequently, we need it to be easy to clean and it is. Its parts can be removed and washed in the dishwasher. Although if you prefer it by hand, you will do it with a mild soap and sponge.
- You'll say goodbye to bad cooking smellsAnother great advantage is that you will not have bad smells for hours in your kitchen or smoke that can appear with other appliances.
Which is better, fryer without oil or with oil?
It is true that there are many doubts, but we will quickly dispel them. Because broadly speaking we are used to fryers with oil. But in them we have the expense of that oil in addition to that we will be consuming more calories and it is not something that our health is going to thank us. Therefore, fryers without oil are healthier and allow us to create endless dishes.
So, for all the advantages they have, we will always stay with them, but yes, although the results are perfect, it is true that some of them don't get that crispy finish like the oil ones.Which one do you prefer?
What an oil-less fryer can do
- FryWhen we talk about a deep fryer, we expect to cook fried food. Well, in this case it was not going to be left behind. You can enjoy some chips, as well as breaded foods such as croquettes or steaks.. But fried eggs also have a place on the menu of an oil-free fryer. The result is more than surprising and you will love it.
- ToastWithout a doubt, the finish of each food will say a lot about its flavour and we will be able to fulfil our tastes to the letter. Therefore, if you like the one that makes the food slightly crunchy on the outside but with a juicy and soft interior, then you can also opt for this function in your oil-free fryer. Meat, for example, is sure to be one of the ingredients that will thank you most.
- Bake: There are many times in which we see how we see how the oil-less fryer is slightly compared to an oven. This is because it is also the air that rotates at high speed to envelop the food. This makes it one of the most popular cooking methods. But not only for certain main dishes, but also for making desserts.
- Handle: The perfect roast already exists when it comes to the oil-less fryer. If you are thinking about prepare a series of grilled or barbecued dishesthen you have to use this function. Because the result is also surprising. But meat is not the only thing that first courses are made of, you can also choose fish or even baked potatoes.
- CookWe have already mentioned that it does not need oil and neither does it need oil when cooking food. It is one of the most demanded cooking methods. Because it is a totally healthy option and that's what we like. Besides, it's perfect to take care of ourselves or to make some original preparations, anything you can think of!
➤ Air Fryer user reviews
I'm sure you're curious to know what users say about hot air fryers. Most of the reviews are goodbut there are also those who are not convinced.
The majority of dissatisfied users complain that when frying with little oil, the food does not turn out the same as the usual fried food. This is a logical thing to do, but you should be aware of it.
You can read for yourself some of the reviews from verified buyers who are happy, or the test you have taken the foodie:
"I like that it filters the oil and stores it airtight until next time. The heating seems even and fast. I have tried several recipes and the results have always been good. Everything is crispy and nicely browned and the oil used doesn't seem excessive."
"I've never had a deep fryer before and was pretty skeptical as to how well it would work, or how messy it would be. this thing is great! I've made wings with it. The best part is how easy it is to store and reuse the oil. The system is completely mess free. Cleanup is a breeze as the fryer basket, pan and top are easy to take apart and wash."
"This fryer will solve any problem you have with frying. I hated frying because of the smells and mess. This fryer is as easy to clean as using it and putting it in the dishwasher. The only part that can't go in the dishwasher is the heater part, which is easily cleaned in the sink. The oil filtration works well and doesn't create mess, I have fried frozen food straight from the freezer, potatoes, chicken, etc."
"Very good! Requires little experience to adjust the time to fry perfectly.
It doesn't work completely without oil, but it's better than traditional deep fryers.
I wish there were more options to set different temperatures. Digital would have been better, but it was a surprise gift from my boyfriend, so I can't complain."
▷ Conclusions Mifreidorasin-oil
In our opinion, it is a good option for those who want to reduce oil in your diet without giving up "frying" altogether. It can also be a good appliance for those who like to bake in the oven, but with the advantage that it is more comfortable and easier to clean.
If you buy it thinking that you are going to get the same fried food as the conventional models you will be disappointedOtherwise you will be happy with your purchase, as most users are.
If you're not convinced by the results of hot air cooking and you usually do a lot of frying, take a look at the Water Fryer Movilfrit.
➤ Prices of Oil Free Fryers
The prices for low oil air fryers are generally superior to traditional. Even so, the variety of prices is large, and we can find affordable models around 50 euros, to the most equipped that are around 250 euros.
Although the RRP is high on some models, during the year there are usually quite a few offers with good discounts on all brands. You can see the best deals available right now by clicking on the button.
▷ What are the best sellers?
List updated automatically every 24 hours with the betsellers of amazon spain.
▷ Where can you buy the dietetic fryer?
You can buy your healthy fryer in physical stores or online stores, where you will find more variety. Of course, the silvercrest is only available at lidl, and it is not always available.
For online shopping we clearly recommend Amazonwhich has earned our trust and that of many consumers over the last few years. Surely you know the e-commerce giant, but if you do not we tell you the reasons why it is one of the best options:
- Wide variety of brands and models
- Good prices and constant offers
- Fast and economical shipping
- Possibility of return
- Two-year legal warranty
- Feedback from other buyers
But there are more places to buy a cheap oil-less fryer:
- Amazon: As we well know, the online retail giant has all kinds of oil-less fryers. So we can find different models, features and everything you need for your daily needs. Therefore, among so much variety, it is true that prices can also vary, saving you a good pinch in your purchase.
- El Corte Inglés: The big brands also meet at El Corte Inglés. So we are going to find the most basic models, but also some other best sellers in terms of size or news is concerned. As for prices, you can also get some discounts, depending on the models.
- Lidl: The Lidl supermarket surprises us at every turn. Because in its catalog also appears from time to time an appliance like this. The air fryer that brings us closer has everything we need to get carried away by it. It is really economical and easy to use. But it is not its only model, it has also presented another hot air model, with 9 options in 1. Two perfect options to be able to adjust them to our needs.
- Carrefour: In this case, the best options are also the ones you are going to find. The oil-less fryer is one of the best-selling appliances on your website. and you can also enjoy discounts on well-known brands. From compact models to others with oven space. Prices will vary in all of them but still, you will find affordable options.
- CecotecCecotec brand has been growing little by little. It has made a niche among the most requested, thanks to its products have a technology of the most successful. Therefore, in a matter of fryers without oil they were not going to be left behind. Just enter on their website you will be able to see everything they offer youin a wide selection of products and not only for the kitchen.It's not just for the kitchen, but also for the home in general and even for your personal care. But there's even more, because it also offers you a selection of recipes. What more can we ask for?
- MediamarktMediamarkt also offers you some of the most practical models. Mostly it is based on well-known brands and that have a good value for money. You can choose a more basic model or the one with an oven function. Both enhance your healthy cooking and help you in your day-to-day life.
- ➤ Comparison of the Best Oil Free Fryers
- ➤ What is the Best Oil Free Fryer on the Market?
- ➤ Other Hot Air Fryers Highlights
- What is an oil-less fryer
- ➤ Which Oil Free Fryer To Buy?
- Advantages of oil-less fryers
- Which is better, fryer without oil or with oil?
- What an oil-less fryer can do
- ➤ Air Fryer user reviews
- ➤ Prices of Oil Free Fryers